Ingredients: Dough (flour, water, yeast, salt), Sauce (tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, salt), mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Makes 2 round pizzas.
Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Freeze if you do not make within a week.
Approximately 1 pound.
1. Remove dough from refrigerator and place on counter uncovered for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 450′.
3. Use olive oil, cornmeal or flour on the surface that you will be rolling on.
4. Roll out the relatively thin dough; it will rise in the oven.
5. Place dough on pizza stone or pizza pan.
6. Sauce and build your pizza.
7. Place pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.